Friday, November 21, 2008

What Is It About A Winter Coat?










Whether it's wool, vintage, fur, leather or some mixture of the before mentioned, there's something about a winter coat! It can add instant glamour or it can add an instant touch of chic. A coat can finish off your look with just the right touch of pizazz. Don't be afraid to add color to your coat wardrobe, nothing brightens up a drab winter day like a blast of vibrant color. Or a beautiful Vintage fur (I only buy vintage) to add a bit of glamour. I tend to lean more towards the dramatic side but you should feel free to dress your coat up or down anyway you like. Make your coat your own signature piece by adding a beautiful scarf, a broach (heck a few broaches)! How about adding a belt that didn't come with the coat or even wrapping a shawl around your shoulders on the outside of your coat and securing it with one of those lovely broaches? Get creative, play around and find a hot NEW way to wear your winter coat!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

I LOVE the last 2 coats! You look amazing in them. That white one is so classy!

I totally agree re: coloured coats. I have a red cashmere pea coat and a fabulous purple satin London Fog raincoat (looks amazing with turquoise).

SoulMate Coach Crystal said...

Thank you so much for the complement. The cream coat is actually one of my vintage items for my store. It is taking everthing in me to list it!LOL!

Trace said...

Three amazing coats! I love them all, especially that last one! That green is so vibrant and unique! Great choices!

*Diane* said...

Love your coats! Especially the white and green one! they're so fun.