Sunday, November 2, 2008

Me and My Fur Babies

Today I did it, I finally did it!!! I opened my online vintage clothing store on etsy.com. My store name is HoneyChildsStyle.etsy.com. I only have four items listed today but I don't care about the number of items I have listed I DID IT and that's all that matters to me! I am soooo proud of myself! And as you can see I learned to upload pictures on here as well. Your girl is on a ROLL!! So, this week I opened my store and started my blog. How cool is that? All this one week before my birthday. All I can say is that I am I am on the ball and it feels oh so good! Today is a Good Day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Boutique Girl said...

Hey, I have just noticed your blog and enjoyed reading your posts! Good luck with the store - I am heading over to etsy now to take a look!