Friday, January 23, 2009

Know Your Body!







I know I am supposed to be shopping my closet (and I AM) but these were to cute and cheap to resist ( I found them at http://www.fanclothing.com/ ). If you guys can't already tell I LOVE unique pieces. I like for my clothes to be sensual and comfortable at the same time. I want my clothes that reflect who I am and that's what drew me to these pieces. They are sooooo me!
If there's one thing I can say I appreciate about getting older it's that I have a much better sense of "my style" than when I was younger! Learning what works for my body and lifestyle was essential to me finding my own "personal" style. Learning to understand my body and what looks best on me has given me great confidence. I have found http://www.myshape.com/ to be really helpful. This site can not only help you figure out your body type but also can help with detemining which types of clothing best suit your body type.

Figuring out your body type is the first step in finding that FABULOUS YOU! So let's get started. Be BOLD and take the first step to building a wardrobe that is UNIQUELY YOU.










1 comment:

Curvy Sophisticate said...

Myshape.com is wonderful. I've never taken so many measurements but in the end it's what's necessary to help you look your best. Fab!