Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mc Q For Target!!!!


































I just had to share this with you ladies! I was reading over on BlackPearl where I saw some of McG for Target line. Here are a few pieces. I just love everything about this line! It's trendy, chic, sexy and comfortable all at the same time! . These looks can transition from "lunch with the ladies" to" girls night out" in a flash. The edgy yet feminine styling creates looks that are as versatile as they are chic. This line looks very, very promising and I am really anticipating it's arrival! Which is March 1, 2009. I know where I'll be on March 1, 2009 at 10:00 am!!!!

2 comments:

*Diane* said...

I can't wait! I'm also hoping that those boots those models are wearing come too. And i think you can find some boots online and most recently, i saw some @ Wet Seal, or Rainbows...

SoulMate Coach Crystal said...

I was hoping the same thing. Don't you just love those boots!?!