Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OKAY!! I Cheated!




Okay, okay I know I said that I would be shopping my closet but here are two pieces I COULD NOT resist! As you all can probably tell, I love slouch slightly form fitting and sensual clothing. So, I couldn't help myself when I saw these two pieces at one of my favorite online stores http://www.pinkice.com/. With the slouchy and drapey looks coming in for spring I just had to add a few pieces to my wardrobe. Not to metion the fact that they can be worn in warmer or colder weather with a few adjustments. And and these prices, who could resist?
I plan on wearing both as tunics and dresses depending on the weather. The mauve tunic I plan on wearing with a turtleneck or long sleeve shirt initially. I'll likely pair it with some skinny jeans, leggings or tights. To finish the look off I'll either pair it with a knee or ankle boot. Don't you just LOVE how comfy yet sexy it is at the same time?

The grey hoodie has so many options. I just love how unique it is! I can just see it with an textured pair of tights and ankle boot. Or how about animal print leggings and a over the knee boot? If I chose to pair it with jeans they'd have to be super skinny because of how full the hips are. Maybe I'll put a belt in the waist. Anyway I work this top it is sure to be super chic! Looking and feeling feminine, sexy and sensual while being comfortable at the same time used to be quite a challenge but with these new sexy flowing silhouettes it's a breeze!






3 comments:

Curvy Sophisticate said...

I love them both. They are adorable and very versatile.

Mali said...

Those are super cute!!! Thanks for sharing that link, they have some awesome pieces!!! I'm about to shop now!!

Heat Styled Natural said...

I love those!