Wednesday, December 3, 2008

AHHHH SCARVES!!











I'm sorry for my absence, life got a little crazy. But I am back now with one of my absolute style obsessions: Scarves. Oh how I LOVE what a scarf can do for any outfit. They can be dressed up or down and they just add that instant "something". You know what I'm talking about, that touch of perfection. Ah, the extra drama, the extra style, the extra flair! Knowing how to add that little extra is the difference between a look that is boring and a look that makes you stand out a crowd. I have included some pictures of our favorite celebs for inspiration. So let's get the wrapping ladies! Weather it's short, long, printed, plain, wool or silk you can't go wrong with a scarf!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Life happens!

I love scarves, always have - I've been wearing them since high school!

SoulMate Coach Crystal said...

I love them too! In my opinion scarves are the quickest way to add a little "umph" to your outfit.

Curvy Sophisticate said...

I can't seem to get enough. I love bright scarves paired with a black, brown, or cream coat. Very chic.