Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Winterizing







Well as you can see nothing is safe! I'll winterize almost anything. Now this little number is one of my favorite summer mini-dresses but today it served as a tunic. I layered it over some black leggings and my favorite new cheap brown boot ( AJ Wright, $16.99! WOOOHOOOO!) Sorry, I had to get that out, now back to the outfit. I put a chunky brown sweater warmth and a scarf for some pizazz! I also could have layered a turtle neck or a long sleeve shirt inset the dress for more warmth. As you can see almost anything can be winterized so get in your closet and start winterizing, it stretches your wardrobe and your dollar!

5 comments:

LJ said...

Love it!!!

Sheila said...

You look so cute in this! I love those boots!

Yes, ma'am, winterizing is the way to go. Why should all those summery things only be worn for a couple of months?

Trace said...

I love that dress on you!!! And I am all for winterizing, you're right it really stretches your wardrobe over the winter months. Great post!

SoulMate Coach Crystal said...

Thanks for all the great comments!

*Diane* said...

You look so chic!