Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Vintage Love













I just finished taking pictures for my online store http://www.honeychildsstyle.etsy.com/. Here are a few items I will be listing. I get so excited putting together different looks that show how vintage clothing is so relevant to today's fashion. I absolutely adore the red shift dress it reminds me of Michelle Obama for some reason. I can see it with a pair of basic black tights and a black patent leather platform stiletto. And I can soooo see the black ruffled dress with a sexy black knee boot and a vibrant fuchsia cardigan or maybe some purple tights and a hot little ankle bootie. What about that orange number? Is that boho chic or what? I would throw on a cropped jean jacket, a gorgeous scarf and a delicious chocolate high heeled mary jane with it. OH, the possibilities! What do you think? Can you guys come up with other ways to style these dresses?

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I love that orange dress! I would do it glam: with gold strappy sandals, a big wide belt and a statement necklace...and my eye makeup very old school Liz Taylor (Cleopatra). And definitely bouffy hair!

SoulMate Coach Crystal said...

That definitely HOT! I can just see it with your eyes lined an kohl black and the hair. Fierce!